Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Frosting ginger bread men is what I've been doing today........



Today we had a major weather change. There is a chill in the air and no sun today. Feels like rain. I think it put me in a baking mood. I worked on some little frosted ginger bread men. Should have been working on my mini bakery but felt like doing smaller projects instead. I also managed to get a pork roast in the crock for my family. Today has been good and I hope it has been for you as well. Mini hugs!

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Kim love your little Ginger Bread Men..xx

suzeeez said...

Adorable as always ! :o)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I am just amazed at your work. Weather was beautiful today and has been since Sat.. We had rain and dreary so long, I am loving the sunshine/clear blue skies and nice temps that we have had since Sat.

Kathi said...

I'll bet your kitchen smells yummy!
I love gingerbread men!

SusannaT said...

I'm hungry for gingerbread now..

We woke up to snow :D

rosanna said...

lovely, cute and ymmy. I'm so happy you joined the swap Hugs Rosanna

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

So cute cant wait to see what you do with them!! Kate xx

Arantxa Fariña said...

Kim, adorable.

i like so much!!

Hugs

betty said...

Ciao...è veramente tutto magnifico, complimenti per le tue creazioni, io e mia figlia ne siamo innamorate...bravissima...ciao ciao

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Kim, they are just too cute!!
Mercedes

Sarita said...

Wow your frosting looks delish! How nice a smooth it is! Mine is always gunky :( It's nice to see perfect frosting like yours. Hopefully one day mine will as beautiful as yours!

Sara

ida said...

wou, lovely !