Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summertime and Cupcakes





It is finally summertime here and the weather is so nice it is hard to stay inside and work on minis. I have been spending time outside doing things with my kids. I did mange to get some mini cupcakes done but thats about it today. Maybe tomorrow I will be ready to get to work or maybe I will want to play outside again. I guess we will see. To anyone I'm working on things for I promise I will get back to work soon. I hope you are all finding time to play. Mini hugs!

10 comments:

Belinda said...

oooo a lot of delicious looking cupcakes !!!

rosanna said...

Kim, they look delicious. Your bundt cake is coming to Paris with me. I'll take a pic of it at the fair :o) keep having fun, mini hugs Rosanna

Ascension said...

Se ven deliciosos!!!!
Un conjunto precioso!!
besitos ascension

Kikka N said...

I just adore your cupcakes, they are so real!

Patty said...

WOW Kim, I can almost taste the frosting! Everything looks incredible!! Did you make your bakery case? It looks wonderful!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Oh, how sweet they look all lined up together.
I made real cupcakes last night...I doubled the recipe and somehow ended up with triple the number of cupcakes. Now Liberty thinks cupcakes for breakfast is a good idea!
Enjoy the summer!
Mercedes

Susan Freeman said...

Adorable cupcakes!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

I love cupcakes...and cupcakes...and cupcakes...

What a beautiful scene!

RoseH_Huls21365 said...

變天了~~注意身體,別感冒囉! .................................................................

Angela said...

What lovely cupcakes!
They look delicious :o)
~Angela~