Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I heart baking and making minis too






Yes Its true I do heart baking and I do love minis so put the two together and this is what you get. I have been having the best day today working with minis. Now I'm going to go bake a cake and make some real pink buttercream frosting. Ahhhh Life is good. Happy weekend everyone. Love is in the air Monday. I wonder what that will bring with it? See you then. Mini hugs!

9 comments:

Linda Carswell said...

It is always so uplifting to see you amazing miniatures Kim.

I hope you have a wonderful St Valentine's Day and that some where through the day, some one treats you with something fabulous!!

Linda x

Maria said...

I love what you baked in mini,i am sure the real ones taste better hahaha.
Your mini's ara gorgious as always.
Nice weekend

Jenna said...

Your mini's are fabulous! Have a nice Valentines Day and enjoy that wonderful "real"cake!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Oh Kim! Your pictures of your fabulous minis are so beautiful! They make me wish I could come and play at your house!
Mercedes

Paris Miniatures said...

This is very sweet,as usual, and what very clever idea for the tablecloth, I love it:)
Emma

rose cat cottage said...

That's so nice Kim and your pictures always bring me in the miniatures world with really good feelings.. and I am ready to eat the cookies on the table.... very cute and so delightful in the details. Enjoy your day. Doei, Claude!

linsminis said...

Wonderful, as ever, Kim! You deserve to have some treats on Monday.....there aren't many like you around! Mini hugs, Linda

Marfolhuz miniatures said...

It look realy lovely ans sweet!!!

Flora said...

Dear Kim, waiting for your delicious cupcakes, I enjoy this feast for the eyes and the heart :-)
Same to you, happy Valentine's Day
Flora