Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is it that time again?



Ready !

Four in a jar and a tiny tea cup

Shabby country baking hutch
Filled with baking goods

And more

Pumpkin whoopie pies are my favorite

Who doesn't love a good bundt cake?

Cinnamon roll heaven


Christmas in September

Let's do it
Its been another great week of creating. Everything in my life is not perfect, but I won't complain. I hope your week has treated you well and you have enjoyed my post. Till next time friends.  Mini hugs~

12 comments:

Bárbara said...

los frascos con las cucharitas me encantan !!!!

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

One bright spot in the week is seeing your creations!

Gemma said...

Todos los detalles son preciosos.Felicidades. un beso
Gemma

Φανή said...

Excellent work!
{Fan, by sofan!}

Dans ma bulle said...

It is a real pleasure to look at each detail.

Lovejoy Bears said...

It's always such a joy to look at your creations Kim. The shabby baking hutch is divine. You have such a special gift for displaying everything so beautifully, It's all gorgeous!!
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Cote said...

un trabajo fantástico!!
Felicidades

Pia said...

Everything looks so delicious! I did enjoy this! I wish you happiness!

found and sewn said...

Lovely little cakes and treats!

Anonymous said...

me encanta

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are so cute! ^_^

Cinderella Moments said...

Your work is absolute perfection! I just love all your pictures. You really have that homy comfy look down! Gorgeous! <3
hugs,
Caroline